1,000 down, 29,000 to go! I'm not in an intensive writing phase just yet. I'm still trying to get my ideas in order.
Here's the general outline of my research:
- Traditional nutrition: General overview of nourishing traditions and the research of Dr. Weston A. Price
- The Weston A. Price Foundation: What has been written about WAPF – academically? Non-academic? Written by them? (I'm struggling with this at the moment. Very little has been written about WAPF academically)
- Key ideas of the WAPF – case study: fat (I've done some research on this before)
- Other similar movements, compare key ideas: Bio-dynamic, organic, slow food, etc.
- Movement in a global context - new social movements
- Blogs – what they are etc.
- Blog research (I will expand on this later)
Now for some food...
Sourdough french toast with maple syrup and yogurt
This recipe is very simple, almost so simple that I don't need to explain it at all.
1/4 cup cream
Six small pieces of sourdough bread
Butter, salt and cinnamon to taste
Maple syrup and yogurt
Mix the eggs with the cream, add a pinch of salt and sprinkle of cinnamon. Soak bread in the egg mixture and then fry in butter until golden. Serve with maple syrup and yogurt. Eat immediately!